VOLUNTEER(S) needed to do a Documentary on THE BUDDHA’S TEACHINGS
While Buddhism is well-known as a Religion, which it is, the Teachings of the Buddha are not often well-known or well understood. In order to introduce the Buddha and his Teachings, in the medium of English, eight Banners (6 x 3) have been developed by the well-known Canadian Scholar of Buddhism, Prof Suwanda H J Sugunasiri of Toronto.
- Night of the Buddha’s Enlightenment.
- The Buddha’s Foundational Teachings.
- The Buddha on Economics, Social Relations, Politics & the Judiciary.
- Buddha’s Enlightenment, Nibbana & Parinibbana.
- Meditation as Empirical & Scientific Method.
- Chief Disciples of the Buddha.
- Homage to the Buddha.
- Buddhism in Canada & in History.
In order to make this information available for FREE distribution a world-wide audience, the Buddhist Council of Canada is looking for one or more VOLUNTEERS to develop one or more documentaries, using the Banners. An ideal Class Project for a student of Film and Documentary Studies, or a devotee with technical skills.
A first opportunity for the filming may come as early as the end of September.
VISIT www.buddhistcouncil.ca for details about BCC.
The post Volunteer filmmaker wanted, Toronto appeared first on .