Nyingma master Khenpo Sonam, spiritual director of L’hundrup Choling in Los Angeles is back in Vancouver soon to teach Dzogchen!
Please join us for very special teachings: Garab Dorje’s “Three Statements”, based on the commentary by Patrul Rinpoche. Khenpo Sonam’s teachings are highly accessible and in perfect English.
Khenpo Sonam received his Khenpo ‘degree’ after twelve years of study and practice in Nyingma monasteries in Nepal, Sikkim and Bhutan. He studied under the guidance of H.H. Chatral Sangye Dorje Rinpoche, H.H. Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, H.H. Penor Rinpoche and Khenchen Rigdzin Dorje Rinpoche. Khenpo Sonam was also blessed to receive treasure teachings directly from the great tertons H.H. Dudjom Rinpoche, Kyabje Kunzang Dechen Lingpa and H.E. Namkha Drimed Rinpoche.
He is the founder of Riwoche Buddhist Temple in Toronto. A further biography of him can be found on their website: http://www.riwoche.com/SonamRinpoche.html
Opening Night Instruction: Friday, September 19, at 7:00 pm
Teachings: Saturday & Sunday, Sept 20–21 9:30-12:30 and 2:30-5:00 pm
- All sessions will be held at 1555 Macdonald Ave, Burnaby, BC V5C 4N7
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lama Tsewang at 604 401-7790 to register in advance.
- $150 suggested donation for weekend, or $30 per session
- Weekend may be prepaid at http://lhundrupcholing.com/donate/
- No one turned away for lack of funds.
The post Khenpo Sonam, Vancouver, Sept 19-21 appeared first on .