Well, folks, our fantastic anthology of writings by Canadian Buddhist women is almost ready to launch! We’ve got 31 terrific contributions from teachers, practitioners, scholars and adepts from across the country, packaged up in a swanky book of 218 pages. Editor Tanya McGinnity has shepherded us through the process with finesse. Carol Leslie has donated a super painting for the front cover. All the profits will go to the Buddhist Compassion Tzu Chi Society for charity.
Now, all we need is a title, and that’s where YOU come in! We’ve received a bucket-load of possible titles and whittled them down to the top five. Please help us choose the best one. We crowdsourced the book and now we’re going to crowdsource the title too. Your vote matters (just as it does in the upcoming federal election and we hope you vote there too). Just take our easy poll…
What’s your favourite title?
- Along the Maple Path: Writings by Canadian Buddhist Women
- North Light: Writings by Canadian Buddhist Women
- True North: Voices of Canadian Buddhist Women
- Lotus Petals in the Snow: Voices of Canadian Buddhist Women
- Siddhartha’s Sisters: Stories of Canadian Buddhist Women
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your pick.
The post Writings by Canadian Buddhist Women: Anthology needs title! appeared first on .