Zasep Tulku Rinpoche will be in Toronto between June 8-18, 2013, teaching at Gaden Choling. He was recently featured on the Buddha Weekly website: http://www.buddhaweekly.com/thirteenth-zasep-tulku-archarya-zasep-tulku-rinpoche-an-internationally-respected-teacher-in-toronto-june-8-18/
Here is his schedule in Toronto:
- White Mahakala Initiation (Zasep Tulku Rinpoche) June 8, 2013 10:00 am – 5:00 pm at Gaden Choling Mahayana Buddhist Meditation Centre, 637 Christie Street, in Toronto
- Statue Filling and Consecration (for the wider community who may have statues from their home altar that need to be filled and blessed) June 9, 2013 10:00 am to 5:00 pm at Gaden Choling
- “The Benefits and Practice of Buddhist Visualization and Mantra Recitation” at Snow Lion (708a Pape Avenue) June 13, 2013, 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Initiation of Manjushri, embodiment of wisdom of all the Buddhas, June 14, 2013 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm at Gaden Choling Mahayana Buddhist Meditation Centre
- “Lamrim Teaching and Practice” June 15 and 16, 2013 10 am to 5pm, Gaden Choling
- “Teaching on Tantric Divine Pride: What is it and How Do We Get it?” June 18, 2013, 7:00 pm, Gaden Choling
The post Zasep Tulku Rinpoche’s Toronto visit featured on Buddha Weekly appeared first on .