Buddhism and Science
Kerr Hall South, Room KHS369
40 Gould Street (enter at left West door)
Toronto, ON M5B 2K3
Aug 23, 2013 Fri 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Aug 24-25, Sat-Sun 2:30 – 4:30 pm
Three lectures by scientist, physician, philosopher, sociologist and theologian, Rev. Dr. Sumana Siri, D. Th. (Oxford), D.B.S., B.A. (Hons) D.Hom (Med.) (U.K.), N.M.D., D.H.M. (U.S.A.), F.B.I.H. (U.K.) Tripitaka Vagishvaracarya; Chief Buddhist Monk of the U.K. and Europe (since 2007), Singapore and Malaysia (2013).
• Reality, Rationality, Science & Space.
• Similarities in Quantum Mechanics & Buddhist Philosophy.
• Scientific solutions becoming problems.
• Why Buddhism need not be scientific?
• Neuroscience & Buddhist Mindfulness.
The post Buddhism & Science lecture at Ryerson U, Aug 23-25, 2013 appeared first on .