Right Livelihood: Shambhala Sun Foundation seeks Digital Content Creator
The Shambhala Sun Foundation, publishers of Shambhala Sun and Buddhadharma, is an independent not-for-profit media company dedicated to the publication of content about the Buddhist meditative tradition in print and digital form. We’re seeking a Digital Content Creator who will work with our New Media and Editorial departments on all forms of digital.
Duties will include:
* Writing, researching, scanning of media environment
* Web support
* Editorial support
Specific Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
* High-level researching, writing, and editing skills
* Knowledge of Buddhist and spiritual audiences in North America
* Journalism and/or Arts undergraduate degree, with several years of relevant or related work experience
* Complete comfort in the world of digital media and social networking
* Skill in working in multimedia, multichannel, and cross-platform environment
* Sound knowledge of digital media generally and experience with content management systems such as WordPress, SquareSpace
* Facility with social media (Facebook, Twitter), email, and newsletter tools
* Basic proficiency in audio and video production and editing, as well as basic graphics editing and creation for online use
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. Special consideration will be given to applicants eligible for support under Employment Nova Scotia’s START programme. Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply please send covering letter and resume with “Digital Content Creator” in the heading to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will continue to be received until the position is filled.
The post Shambhala Sun Foundation seeks Digital Content Creator appeared first on .